At Monclova Road Baptist Church, we feel it is not only important to lead people to saving faith in Christ, but to help believers of all levels grow in their daily walk with Christ. Many of our ministries involve person-to-person discipleship.
- We offer Sunday School classes for all ages within our church. Sunday school is the perfect opportunity to learn in a small group setting, develop relationships, and study the Bible on a deeper level.
- In the Student Ministry, students are paired with leaders who provide encouragement and accountability for spiritual disciplines, such as daily quiet time, Scripture memory, and Christian service. The leaders are also accountable to each other in the same spiritual disciplines.
- The College & Career ministry offers Life Groups at various times throughout the year, which gives single adults ages 18-30 the opportunity to discuss Biblical topics, current issues, and life application in a small group setting (guys with guys, girls with girls).
- In the MOMents ministry, young mothers enjoy an environment where they can learn from older women who have already been through similar experiences and can share from their years of Godly wisdom.
- We often host a men’s breakfast that includes Bible study and mentoring from older men to younger men, during which we challenge our men to be Godly leaders in their homes and work places.
If you are interested in joining or serving in one of our ministries, please contact the church office: