- To be pleasing to the Lord in everything we do
- To proclaim the Gospel to the uttermost parts of the world
- To preach and teach the truth of God’s Word at every opportunity
- To disciple and help each believer to grow in Christ and be profitable to the Lord
- To help every person be prepared for the Lord’s coming.
- There is one God existing eternally in three persons: the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
- The Bible is completely inspired by God and without error.
- Jesus Christ was born of a virgin and is the Son of God.
- Jesus Christ died on the cross to pay the penalty for the sins of the world.
- Jesus Christ rose bodily from the dead three days after His crucifixion.
- Jesus Christ is coming again to judge and to rule.
- Salvation comes only by the grace of God, through faith in Christ and His finished work on our behalf.
1. THE SCRIPTURES: We believe that the Holy Bible was written by men supernaturally inspired. The Bible is that collection of books from Genesis to Revelation, which as originally written, not only contains and conveys the Word of God, but IS the very Word of God.
2. THE TRUE GOD: We believe that there is one, and only one, living and true God. In the unity of the Godhead, there are three persons, the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit, equal in every divine perfection, and executing distinct but harmonious offices in the great work of redemption.
3. THE HOLY SPIRIT: We believe that the Holy Spirit is a divine Person; equal with God the Father and God the Son. He seals, endues, guides, teaches, witnesses, sanctifies and helps the believer.
4. THE DEVIL (SATAN): We believe that Satan was once holy, and enjoyed heavenly honors, but through pride and ambition to be as the Almighty, he fell and drew after him a host of angels. He is now the malignant prince of the power of the air, and the unholy god of the world. We hold him to be man’s great tempter, the enemy of God and His Christ, the accuser of the saints, the author of all false religions, destined however, to final defeat at the hands of God’s Son, and the judgment of an eternal justice in hell, a place prepared for him and his angels.
5. CREATION: We believe in the Genesis account of creation, and that it is to be accepted literally, that man was created directly in God’s own image; that man’s creation was not a matter of evolution or evolutionary change of species, or developments through periods of time from lower to higher forms; that the creation week consisted of six days plus a seventh day of rest.
6. MAN: We believe that man was created in innocence under the law of his Maker, but by voluntary transgression fell from his sinless and happy state. Now all of mankind are sinners, by choice, and are under condemnation without defense or excuse.
7. THE VIRGIN BIRTH: We believe that Jesus Christ was begotten of the Holy Spirit in a miraculous manner; born of Mary a virgin, as no other man was ever born or can ever be born of woman, and He is both the Son of God, and God the Son.
8. SALVATION: We believe that the salvation of sinners is wholly of grace through faith in the work of Jesus Christ. Christ voluntarily substituted Himself in the sinner’s place, the just dying for the unjust, Christ bearing our sins in His own body on the tree; that by His death He made a full and vicarious atonement for our sins; that having risen from the dead, He is now enthroned in heaven. We believe that in order to be saved, sinners must be born again; that the new birth is a new creation in Jesus Christ; that it is instantaneous and not a process, We believe it is the duty of all to accept God’s grace by faith. We do not accept the theological concepts known as “unconditional election”, “limited atonement”, and “irresistible grace”. We believe that the saved are kept by the power of God through faith unto eternal salvation.
9. THE CHURCH: We believe that a church of Christ is a congregation of baptized believers associated by a covenant of faith and fellowship of the Gospel, and observing the ordinances of Christ. We believe the true mission of the church is to win the lost and to teach them as God has commanded. We believe that Christian baptism is the immersion of a believer in water in the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit, with the authority of the local church. We believe in observing the Lord’s Table to commemorate the dying love of Christ by the sacred use of bread and the fruit of the vine.
10. ETERNAL LIFE: We believe that there is a radical difference between the righteous and the wicked, that the saved will spend eternity in heaven, and the unsaved will spend eternity in hell.